Consulting, concept analysis, technical design, sourcing, and market research.
Based on inspiration garments and/or sketches of your design, we will create a pattern to construct an initial prototype.
Sample garments are cut and sewn in our studio to test the pattern and bring the concept to life.
Once designs are finalized, we help you prep for production.
DEVELOPMENT PROCESS WORKS
- Sketch concept
- Outline design details
- Source materials
- Create tech pack
- Pattern / prototype design
- Evaluate fit / construction of 1st prototype
- Adjust design / fit and resample
- Fit new sample, with possible revisions.
- Revise and finalize design.
- Produce sales samples and finalize pattern for production.
Lockstitch dropped and needle feed; zigzag
3, 4, 5, and 6 thread capabilities
3, 4, and 5 thread capabilities, optional top and bottom cover
3 thread scarf edge