Consulting, concept analysis, technical design, sourcing, and market research.
Based on inspiration garments and/or sketches of your design, a pattern will be drafted and used to cut a prototype.
Samples are cut and sewn to test the pattern and fabric, and the concept comes to life. Fit, refine, repeat.
Once designs are finalized, tech packs are updated and focus shifts to preparing for production.
DEVELOPMENT PROCESS WORKS
- Sketch concept
- Outline design details
- Source materials
- Create tech pack
- Pattern / prototype design
- Evaluate fit / construction of 1st prototype
- Adjust design / fit and resample
- Fit new sample, with possible revisions.
- Revise and finalize design.
- Produce sales samples and finalize pattern for production.
3, 4, 5, and 6 thread capabilities
3, 4, and 5 thread capabilities, optional top and bottom cover
3 thread scarf edge